Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Widgets

Botanical Gardens Visit for Exhibition.

I nearly didn't do a blog today, as nothing much to say but luckily decided to visit the Botanical Gardens and see an exhibition by the Gypsy Art Group. I am getting tired of being on my own, so braved it out to go and visit.


I went early and not a lot around, so I had a bit of a walk before looking. The Garden is beautiful and so well kept by volunteers

This plant was in full flower and took my eye as John had been discussing Bleeding Heart plants the night before. I don't know what it is though.


While looking at plants for sale the crow was at my feet, very friendly and used to being fed. He was answering other crows in the trees also. Very, very black and shiny.

 This was the exhibition, everything from fabric items, knitting, jewellery, art journals etc. All made from the members of the group. I am thinking of joining it as well. 


Taken from their website, wasn't game to do one of my own.

In the end I did get a plant, a couple of cards and some soap, for presents.


Till Next Time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.