Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Widgets

Taking A Month Off.

 Having spent a slow week organizing the "Sewing Room" which is actually the largish empty space at the bottom of the stairs to go outside, it is really not Blog worthy in my mind as no-one wants to know about wrapping ribbons or braid onto cardboard, decluttering knitting needles and crotchet needles. Just in case though here is the current declutter mess.

Thinking of something to write about each week, has been a bit of a struggle, as with all this rain, working in the garden has slowed down, and cleaning and decluttering is not that news worthy. Plus with Covid  and now the Flu season is on us, going out is still a worry. Everything is wet outside, even at 9.30am when I took these photos, trying out my new phone.

Mold is developing on the paving, which makes it slippery.

Carrots and Snow Peas.

 Miss P couldn't come yesterday as she has come down with covid as has her sister at Uni. Both are ok. I was aiming for her to help me with painting the kitchen wall, which I haven't had the energy for. So as the heading says I am going to take some time off, the first time I believe in 7 years, and wait maybe a month, which hopefully by then, I will have something to write about of interest. 

For those who are wondering about the hay bales they are now ready to plant in, and I have some bean seeds in the glass house and waiting on them to be able to plant. I will put soil in the hole I will make, in the bale, as planting into the straw just feels wrong. Apparently it is not necessary but I will do it anyway. A cucumber has popped up as well so will give it a go also, at least I think it is a cucumber could be a zuchinni lol, time will tell. 

Although it is still seems to  rain, late in the day or at night, the sun is now appearing on the front verandah about 9.45am so it is lovely to have a cuppa out there morning tea time. I have been lighting the fire at night also, and noticed how the damp feel is disappearing from the inside. I do like Autumn, usually it is the best of both seasons before and after.

Queen Elizabeth Rose.

 I will be decluttering, deep cleaning, getting the garden ready for Spring as best I can over early winter, pruning roses and painting the kitchen wall, well that's the aim, and doing craft at night. So "see" you in a month. 


Till Next Time 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.