Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Widgets

What a Busy Week!

What a busy week I have had Embroidery class Monday, quilting Tuesday, Card Making teaching Wednesday, and a Christmas Party Thursday. I am not used to going out everyday.

 Another funny week of weather hot one minute and raining the next. Have weeded several beds, and need to pull up a heap of beetroot, which will have to be bottled as well, as too much there, in 3 beds.

This bed I managed to clean up had  the sweet peas and garlic

One of the Beetroot beds

 The garden is getting over run with weeds, with all this rain and again, as I write this, it has been pouring rain all morning, and last night a severe storm which thank goodness had no hail. I was going to take more photos today, but just too wet. Luckily I though about it Friday.

The front Jungle

The back jungle

The beans are growing well and just starting to be pickable.

No 2. Dried bean bed, wired against the bush turkeys.

Climbing beans North Easter, new carrots behind

 Yesterday Miss P came over for her usual 3 hrs and in the last hour after we weeded some of the garden, and in the middle of teaching her to make a cheesecake, suddenly fainted on me. Luckily I was standing next to her because she said " my head feels fuzzy", one look and I made her sit on the floor which ended up being a sudden plop then I held her and laid her down. Talk about having my own attack, and she doesn't remember any of it. When I took her home, dad took her to emergency to make sure, and after lots of tests was fine, but still an MRI to go.

The mix was finished just had to add it to the crumbs. Will freeze for Christmas.

It was so similar when Miss C did the same thing while minding her after school and the day before her 9th birthday, which ended up being a nasty brain bleed and being sent to Sydney via Westpac Helicopter, and 2 years of recovery, not a good time for any of us. Hence Miss P's MRI just to make sure.

 I am pleased to report though, Miss C now 18, graduated year 12 last week, with 3rd in English, a Merit award for Maths, 3rd in Art. So proud of her, and she is now looking at a degree in Teaching.


My choice of flowers I picked this week. Time to wrap Christmas presents.


Till Next Time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.