Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Widgets

Be Back Soon

Only a quick post today, as I have been sick since 4 days ago with a mystery gastric wog. Could have been food poisoning, but it has been so long so maybe some sort of viral thing.  Not pleasant, comes and goes, but I can't leave the bathroom lol.

Didn't visit my mum, for the 2nd. time either, and rang today to explain to the staff to let her know, last thing I want to do is give it to all the seniors, that would be a nightmare. She probably won't remember but I feel better letting her know anyway.

We are due for a family party on Saturday at our son's house, so not sure whether to go or not as yet.

Will try and post something in the next few days.

My favorite photo of the twins 2 1/2 years ago. 

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.