Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Widgets

5 Year Anniversary of Blog

Hard to believe but yes 5 years of blogging. I started on my birthday which is in 2 days time in 2015.  I never ever thought I would blog for this long. In the beginning I was posting every 2 or 3 days but it got too much, so have successfully stuck with once a week.

It is never going to be a huge blog like some, as I don't really promote it at all. Mainly for the family and a few friends to catch up what we are doing. So I have taken you all on holidays,weekend trips, working in the garden and house, starting the Community Garden, being self sufficient, plus celebrating special occasions.
 
Cheers to all my Readers.

This post today is the 265th one. The most popular has been on top for some unknown reason, from the week I did it. So far there have been 33,244 views (some bloggers would have this in 1 year not 5 ) and the following are the top 5 and how many views in that time. So as you can see just a little blog in a big world but at least I am doing it, and great to look back, on what we have done.


Mar 4, 2017, 9 comments
2015








776








611








Feb 11, 2018, 6 comments
560








Mar 20, 2017, 1 comment
336









These are the top 10 countries that have visited.

Australia
13253
United States
8428
Ukraine
1817
Russia
1732
United Kingdom
1077
France
680
Germany
600
Indonesia
488
Canada
454
Netherlands
305



Today though I have just come back from a breakfast/morning tea outing to Garden Mania, my present from my sister, along with a lovely pink quartz bracelet, and luckily our eldest daughter arrived from Sydney last night, so joined us. We will celebrate a luncheon on Tuesday the actual day.

Garden Mania Entrance

Shop from inside Restaurant at back of that .

Hard to believe and still a little scary to be out among the public. My sewing class has 3 others so pretty safe there, although yesterday I  sadly attended a funeral of one of the Community Garden Members.
Slowly, slowly looks like things are getting back to normal. I just hope the virus doesn't come to this area like it is in Victoria.

Breakfast what a great present.
Just a short one today.
 
 Till Next Time.




1 comment:

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.