Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Widgets

Roses are Blooming

I don't know if any of you keep roses but I love them and it wasn't until I took pictures of all the ones blooming at the moment did I actually realise just how many I have.

Picked from the backyard.

Some are in pots

Queen Elizabeth

Double Delight

Some in the Front Garden



Climbing Iceberg

President Kennedy

Blue Moon
Some in the back. Mind you 3 pots another Iceberg and Queen Victoria, but non were flowering.
In all I counted up 15 overall ( I think )could have missed one lol.  Don't you love them, my favorite of course is Pierre Ronsard which is not blooming at the moment but showing it anyway.



Soon I will have to start pruning them all, giving them a good bug spray and feeding so by Spring they will start again.


Till next time




2 comments:

  1. love roses but haven't had much success getting any to grow here , my only survivor out the 5 i planted (not long after i moved here) is the Blue Moon, the scent of it has been getting stronger over the years
    lovely roses you have there
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.