Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Widgets

50 years.. Our Golden Wedding Anniversary

I can't believe that it was 50 years ago last Friday, that we got married 16th December 1972. Five children, 8 grandchildren, 2 daughters in law and a son in law later,  all of whom we love dearly.

L-R John's Brother, my sister, us, my two cousins (sisters) and my brother.

Both of us spent the day upgrading the house, me painting as usual and John fixing the last of the bifold doors in the kitchen, which means still more for me to paint, but after Christmas at this stage.

  I didn't want to go out to dinner  to a restaurant, and thought down  by the river would be relaxing after our hard working week, rushing for Christmas. An Indian takeaway, sounded perfect, but it ended up cold at 14C and a chilly wind, so we changed to our Gazebo, which is in a warmer spot, and being outside also nice.


Found some candles and lights, and set the table nicely and we were set.



Our eldest daughter turns up Wed. so time to get the house in order, decorations, lots of cooking and stop DIY- ing. 7 days to Christmas, and 16 for lunch.

I might be  a day late with the next blog update.

 

Till Next Time. 





1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely Gorgeous Bride, she hasn't changed a bit, still Absolutely Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting it really makes my day.